Sunday, October 30, 2011

Beginning

Its 1.30am here, and I've decided to start a blog. Clearly a good time to be making decisions. Blogs seem to have changed over the years, which was to be expected. Things are a lot more public than they were, people use their real names, pictures, all kinds of things.

For now, at least, thats not me. For a couple of reasons. If it matters, its because of my job, where I live, and my natural shyness. I'm a doctor, which makes me a bit uncomfortable about being all stalk-able. I also live in one of those cities where everyone knows everyone, especially in my profession. As for the shyness, well, it is what it is.

Why a blog, and why now? Firstly, because as I said, blogs have changed. No longer just personal diaries, but now appear to also be soap boxes, and and I want me some of that! And as for the timing, I guess its a time of great personal change for me, so it just seemed right.

No comments:

Post a Comment